Fragomen Connect’s client portal offers a dynamic, interactive interface that enables its clients to gather information and transmit data securely and efficiently. It handles all aspects of global immigration, including immigration program management, strategic planning, quality management, compliance, government relations, case processing, and program reporting.
With these capabilities, Fragomen can represent a broad spectrum of companies and organizations of all sizes as well as individuals, facilitating the global transfer of employees in partnership with clients. More information can be found at www.fragomen.com.
How To Log In To Immigration.fragomen.net?
You can login to Fragomen by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit the Immigration Connect by Fragomen website ( https://immigration.fragomen.net/ ).
Step 2: Write down your active username in the username section.
Step 3: Enter the password you created when you created your account.
Step 4: Finally, click the Login button.
How to Activate an Account?
The Connect Client Portal will be accessible once regular users receive an email with their activation key.
Step 1: Copy the Activation Key provided in the email, then click the link or go to.
Activation keys are valid for a specific number of days indicated in the email.
Step 2: Click Activate Account on the right side of the screen. The Account Activation page will display.
Step 3: Paste (CTRL + V) the copied Activation Key into the Activation Key field.
Step 4: Create a Username and Password. The Password must contain the following:
- Minimum of 15 characters
- At least one upper and lowercase letter
- As well as a number and/or a special character
Step 5: Select a Security Question in the drop-down.
- Enter a Hint
- Enter an answer.
When the FORGOT PASSWORD button is clicked on the Connect Account Login screen, the Security Question will be asked.
Step 6: Click Activate Account. An email will be sent to confirm account activation.
Benefits At Fragomen
Fragomen has offices in major commercial centers throughout North America and the Asia Pacific, with over 4,000 employees and it provides a lot of benefits for its employees to keep them motivated all the time to keep them productive and enjoy the workspace.
The benefits provided by Fragomen are:
- Fragomen provides health insurance for its employees and its family.
- Dental insurance for its employees.
- Life Insurance is also provided for the people working at Fragomen.
- Vision Insurance for its employees
- Fragomen provides Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Fragomen also provides disability insurance.
- It provides a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- It provides Mental Health Care
- Occupational Accident Insurance is also provided.
- Vacation & Paid Time Off and Supplemental Life Insurance are also some of the benefits provided by Fragomen.
Services By Fragomen
Services offered by Fragomen for employees working are as follows:
- Business Visa Services and Technology: Offering guidance, support, and technology to help you get business travelers on the ground quickly and compliantly, including business visas, Posted Worker notifications, and other short-term cross-border travel and compliance program requirements.
- Immigration consular services: Personalized assistance to ease the burden of complex immigration consular processing.
- Development of corporate immigration programs: World-class services to optimize your immigration operations.
- Global crisis management services: From geopolitical instability to extreme weather to pandemics around the world. Today, more than ever, your company’s business continuity depends on your ability to deal with a crisis.
- Digital Nomad Services: Advice and management for your growing digital nomad population.
- Proactive planning and on-the-ground assistance to streamline the immigration document process.
- Modern, streamlined solutions for increasing compliance and minimizing risk in the employment verification process.
- Government Advisory Services provides strategic and tailored advice to help you succeed.
- Resources for understanding immigration in a changing world: Immigration Analytics, Benchmarking, and Knowledge.
- Support for remobilization and prepare for the future of work through strategic remobilization services.
Government Advisory Services
The Fragomen Institute has been active in the field of immigration regulation and policy for many years. Frogman’s dedicated Government Strategies and Compliance Group members are former government officials who have a deep understanding of how government operates. They help clients to navigate political changes on a daily basis.
Secure Access To Fragomen With OneLogin
With the OneLogin Portal App, users have full access to all cloud applications and enterprise apps with a secure, flexible solution that works on-the-go, while eliminating enterprise risk. It works on all apps, whether they are web, native or mobile. It can be used on personal or corporate tablets and smartphones. It is available for iOS and Android devices.
The OneLogin mobile app for Android, iOS and Windows Phone allows employees to access their web applications from their smartphones and tablets.
The OneLogin Protect product is designed for use with OneLogin’s Trusted Experience Platform and provides a seamless, integrated multi-factor authentication experience. Rather than manually entering a time-based code, the user simply accepts a push notification and gets signed in automatically. Android and iOS versions of OneLogin Protect are available.
Active Directory can be easily connected to Fragomen. With OneLogin’s secure single sign-on integration with Fragomen, your organization can save time and money while ensuring the safety of your data in the cloud.
Credentials must be entered manually, which is tedious and time-consuming. Mobile devices require ten times more time. In an increasingly competitive marketplace where workers are trying to strike a work-life balance, the ability to respond to work-related requests within seconds benefits employers and employees alike. In addition to providing one-click access to all enterprise apps on smartphones and tablets, OneLogin’s Portal App can also be used on your desktop.
Requirements to access Fragomen
An active OneLogin account is required in order to use the OneLogin Protect app. You may already have one through your organization. If you have any questions about your account, please contact your IT department.
Knowledge Center by Fragomen
Fragomen keeps its commitment to innovation in immigration by introducing the new Knowledge Center for its corporate and individual clients. Knowledge is core to every facet of the worldwide firm and Fragomen continuously builds and reinforces the breadth of its knowledge base for the benefit of the firm’s clients and the professionals in all country locations. As a result of this new and intuitive repository, Fragomen is better positioned to provide access to a variety of information in a sophisticated and meaningful way, explains Lance Kaplan, Managing Partner of Fragomen’s International Practice Group. The Knowledge Center includes:
- Fragomen delivers a comprehensive, real-time view of mobility and immigration intelligence materials to help clients make informed decisions about their immigration programs and increase operational efficiency.
- Over 100 different country-specific immigration information resources are available.
- Global process guides and document checklists that guide clients through visa applications and enable them to make informed global mobility decisions.
- Information about topics and trends affecting worldwide immigration.
- Here, you can find all of Fragomen’s news items including Client Alerts, blogs, events, and more.
- Providing clients with exclusive access to Fragomen’s process videos for assistance with complex immigration processes.
- A single sign-on (SSO) via Fragomen’s Connect client portal provides users with seamless, centrally-managed access that is customized to each user’s needs and preferences.
If you are having trouble logging into your account, please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: To login to your Fragomen gvs login account, open this guide in a new window. While you watch the steps, you’ll be able to follow along with them.
- Step 2: Login by entering your login details for Fragomen gvs login. This information will be given to you either upon signing up or from an authorized representative of the website.
- Step 3: After receiving a “successfully logged in” message, you are officially connected with Fragomen gvs login!
- Step 4: Fragomen gvs login may have trouble accepting your login credentials. To assist with the resolution of this issue, the following instructions should be followed.
About Fragomen Connect
Fragomen is the world’s leading provider of immigration guidance and support, backed by the best resources available in the immigration services business. Our firm has more than 50 offices and over 4,000 employees across key markets throughout the Americas, EMEA, and the Asia Pacific. Fragomen offers immigration services in more than 170 countries.
The firm supports all aspects of immigration, including strategic planning, compliance, government relations, reporting, and case management and processing. In addition to individuals and emerging businesses, we represent many of the world’s leading multinational corporations.
Fragomen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity for all employees and applicants regardless of their race, ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or intersex status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Fragomen offer family leaves?
Fragomen provides benefits such as floating leave, gifts for festive periods, consideration about other cultures
How does paid time off work at Fragomen?
The company offers great Paid Time Off benefits for its employees for a specific reason.
Can Fragomen employees work from home?
Fragomen employees are allowed for remote working but only for some specific roles or some health issues.
Is dental insurance available through Fragomen?
Fragomen provides decent medical coverage for its employees.
Is tuition reimbursement available at Fragomen?
You will fit in fine if you’re young or a recent college graduate and are keen on learning new things.
How are career development opportunities at Fragomen?
The opportunities for professional development and growth are limited, and the advancement process is extremely slow.
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- 2755 Orchard Pkwy
- San Jose, CA 95134
- T+1 408 919 0600
- F+1 408 919 0615
- New York
- T: +1 212 688 8555
- F: +1 212 480 9930
- Email Address: [email protected]
It is worth signing up for Fragomen Connect for its clients as the portal provides a dynamic, interactive interface that enables them to gather information and transmit it securely and efficiently. Among its many responsibilities is managing global immigration programs, including the management of strategic plans, quality controls, government relations, case processing, and reporting issues.