The Fragomen Connect client portal offers clients a dynamic, interactive interface, so they can gather information and input data in a secure, efficient manner.
The company handles all aspects of global immigration, including immigration program management, strategic planning, quality management, government relations, case processing, and program reporting. With these capabilities, Fragomen can represent companies and organizations of all sizes as well as individuals, facilitating the global mobility of employees with their clients.
Benefits At Fragomen Connect
There are Fragomen offices in major commercial centers throughout North America and the Asia Pacific with over 4,000 employees, and it provides a number of benefits to keep its employees motivated to be productive and to enjoy work.
The benefits provided by Fragomen are:
- Employees and their families are covered by Fragomen’s health insurance.
- The company provides dental insurance for its employees.
- People working at Fragomen are also covered by a life insurance plan.
- The company offers its employee’s vision insurance.
- Fragomen provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
- In addition, Fragomen provides disability insurance.
- It provides Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Mental health services are available at this facility
- Occupational accident insurance is also available.
- As part of Fragomen’s benefits package, employees are entitled to vacation and paid time off, as well as life insurance.
Apart from its benefits, its services such as Business Visa Services and Technology, Immigration consular service, Global Crisis Management Services, and Digital Nomad Service are also beneficial to its clients.
For its clients, Fragomen Connect is well worth signing up for since it offers a dynamic, interactive platform that helps them collect and transfer information securely and efficiently. It manages global immigration programs, including the formulation of strategic plans, quality control, government relations, case processing, and reporting.